Welcome to The Admiral Rodney website
Richard & Christy welcome you to our friendly village pub.
Situated on Main Street, between Manor Road and Old Hall Close. The inn was named after Admiral George Brydges Rodney who was the victor over the French in the Battle of the Saints in 1782, which saved the West Indies for Britain.
RODNEYS BURGER NIGHT EVERY TUESDAY
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE ON ANY BURGER FROM OUR NEW MENU WITH AS FREE TOPPING FROM 5pm - 8pm
GET STUCK IN!
- Home made quality food is served daily using the best quality ingredients.
- Specials Boards: featuring fresh fish & meats. Sustainable fish sourced. Local meats. Free range poultry.
- All our food is of excellent quality & locally sourced. We only use 100% British meats & free range poultry & eggs. Our fish is from sustainable sources & our Haddock is line caught.
- Childrens menu available including pasta, fish and meats.
- We have freshly ground Italian coffee from a real coffee machine.
- Why not try our tempting range of hot chocolates, including Belgium white chocolate.
- We have an extensive range of cask ales and European wines. Also, hot mulled wine for those cold evenings in front of our real fire.
- Big range of malt whiskeys and ports.
- Quiz nights: Monday evening - Starts around nine. FREE to enter & win lots of beer
- Poker nights: The Original One : Every Thursday from 8.00pm Beginners welcome
- Steak nights: Every Thursday - Choose from ribeye, sirloin & rump (we can get up to 30oz.) with a free sauce and choice of bottle of wine, regular soft drink or half a beer. this is not to be missed. Bookings advised. 5-8pm
- 'RODNEYSTOCK' 2015 WE RAISED WELL OVER £3000!!! THANK YOU TO ALL THAT DONATED!
- WELL DONE CALVERTON!
Monday - Thursday: 12 - 11pm
Friday - Saturday: 12 - 11.30pm
Sunday: 12 - 10.30pm
Monday: Saturday: 12 - 8pm
Sunday: 12 - 6pm
BANK HOLIDAYS WE ONLY SERVE FOOD TIL 6PM